Job: Full-TimeLocation: Woburn, MA*Pay: $23.00 Hourly
Solar Installation Technician
The installation technician will work with the Crew lead to install solar panels using various installation hardware and racking. You will be on both commercial and residential projects.
The Installation Technician will work hand in hand with electricians and the crew lead to make sure the system conforms to all NEC electrical code requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing industry with a company that believes in the development of its employees. Hours worked as an installation technician go towards your required working hours to become a journeyman electrician. We encourage and support those trying to develop themselves and enhance their career.
Viridis Energy offers (EEO) equal employment opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Clean up job site Additional duties required as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated, team-player with a positive, "can do" attitude
- Exceptional customer service, time management, and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Solar experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation*
- Paid holidays**
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Project completion bonuses
- $1200 Sign on bonus
*Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)*pay rate based off experience level.
APPLY FOR JOB!